Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Posted on April 02, 2018
YAKAMA NATION NETWORKS
JOB ANNOUNCEMENT:ENDS APRIL 21, 2018
Job Description: Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative will work hand in hand with the Yakama Nation Networks Sales and Customer Service Manager to secure profitable new business and to develop, maintain and grow effective key relationships as well as providing our customers with the best possible customer service and technical support. This position will incorporate the areas of technical support, billing and sales for a full customer experience. We will always resolve issues professionally and effectively with unmatched expertise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to inquiries by phone, email, and in person, providing the information required on a timely basis.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers, always exceeding their service expectations and building customer “best practices” for the Yakama Nation Networks brand.
- Must quickly diagnose, prioritize, and troubleshoot internal/external issues with proven multi-tasking abilities, including distinguishing between customer network and Yakama Nation Networks connection issues, ensuring users have access to network systems, applications and services.
- Perform basic internal sales and dispatch functions, including answering customer questions about available service, upselling and scheduling installs to increase residential and small business sales numbers.
- Assist customers with basic billing assistance, including taking payments, account explanations/adjustments.
- Perform administrative tasks that support client contact and excellent follow-up.
- Must have the basic knowledge of networking solutions for small/home offices.
- Adaptability for change in the workplace/new technologies are a requirement for this position.
- Perform other related duties as required and directed.
- Must be able to quickly acquire knowledge of Yakama Nation Networks technical support customer service standards; knowledge of Ubiquiti and Mikrotik equipment is preferred but not required.
- Must demonstrate the desire to learn, supported with a passion for technology.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively and professionally via the telephone/in person.
- Must have proven ability to work within a fast-paced, high-change, diverse, cooperative-working environment.
- Must demonstrate personal responsibility to set priorities, organize workload, handle multiple interruptions, and meet deadlines while working within a flexible schedule to manage time effectively.
- Must be able to work weekends/holidays.
- High school diploma /equivalent required, prefer 2+ yrs. of customer service/ISP support. Prefer 2+ yrs. of PC repair, Sales or Billing
- Must have a valid Washington State Driver’s License and an acceptable driving record in order to obtain a tribal driving permit.
- No felony convictions or disqualifying criminal history.
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test in accordance with the Yakama Nation Drug & Alcohol Policy.
Location: Yakama Nation Networks
Base Pay: DOQ